Hi! I hope you guys had a good weekend. Please excuse me for the very short post, I've been out of town for work for the weekend, and going practically cross-eyed from being on day 8 of my working week. Four more days to go. I've got this! I think...
This time next year, I want to look back and be proud that I:
* have gotten more self-confident.
* finally sat down and wrote a novel.
* got to know myself a little better.
* am more comfortable to think/say nice things about myself.
* procrastinate less.
* have achieved either my goal of halving my wardrobe or my library, or both.
* crossed off at least 40 things from my 101 in 1001 list.
* I've either lost 10kgs or have gone down 2 dress sizes.
By this time next year, what do you want to look back on and be proud of?
p.s. I owe quite a few of you emails, replies and visits. I promise I'll get around to it within the next couple of days.