Tuesday, 21 January 2014

The New Year Project: Feel Good Tunes

I know I've already written a post similar to this one, but I couldn't resist doing it again! Lately when I've been feeling down, nothing cheers me up quite like playing my "happy heart" tunes on full blast. Here's some of them. I hope you like them as much as I do!

Rescue by Yuna



Something Good Can Work by Two Door Cinema Club



Best Day of My Life by American Authors



See The World by Gomez



What songs make you happy?



take care,



Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest | Instagram

5 comments:

  1. Always important to have pick me up songs! I was recently thinking I should have some in my car on hand so when I am stressed out after work I can pop them in and change my outlook! Lots of songs make me smile, I tend to go through phases with them. I hadn't heard all of these before, so thanks for sharing. :)
    ~Jess

    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Papenfus Eatherly22 January 2014 at 12:18

    Half of them wouldn't play for me. The Two Door Cinema Club one was catchy. I haven't heard of them before. My pick me up songs really depend on my mood. I have pretty eclectic taste. So I did a list of "hold on/it'll get better/you're not alone type songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww boo! Try to see if you can find "Rescue" by Yuna. It's my anthem at the moment. :P Oh and "See The World" by Gomez is slow so you might not like that one either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess! Nice to see you again :) I like your idea about having a 'happy' playlist to put on after a tough day at work. If you want some fresh ones, I know Spotify (app or web player) has some playlists depending on moods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda Papenfus Eatherly22 January 2014 at 23:40

    I found a video of her singing live on Conan. That is uplifting :) I looked up Gomez...I feel like I have heard this song before I just can't remember where. It's not all that slow but still just not what I'm in the mood for today lol.

    ReplyDelete