Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Christmas Spectacular: A Treasured Christmas Memory


I can't believe there's only 2 more days of the Christmas Spectacular! Before I ramble on, I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to the following lovelies for your participation in the blogging challenge. In no particular order:

Jenn at Hello Gutentag
Amanda at Embracing Adventure
Sharilynn at Simply Sharilynn
Evie at Evie's Lifestyle

And my lovely sponsors:
Amanda at Hello, Sweetie!
Kat at The Spot Where Lemon Rain Drops

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas memories, traditions and plans for this holiday with me. I loved reading your blog posts. And thanks for your patience while I try to catch up on visits and comments!

And thanks to everyone that's joined in for the giveaway too :)

Now, call me a little weird, but when I came up with the questions for the blogging challenge, I didn't think of my answers in advance. So I struggled a little with this one. I couldn't pick! The one I'll share with you is a little sappy. You have been warned!

I was 19, and it was the first time I had celebrated Christmas with a boyfriend. Not only that, it was my first relationship too, so I thought it made it a little more special. All together now: Awww...

I can't remember what we did to celebrate Christmas Eve, but I remember the last half hour or so of that day. We were sitting in his car while we were parked outside my parents' house, and we were exchanging presents. It was just one of those moments that I remember feeling really giddy with excitement and my heart felt like it was just about to burst with happiness.

He even got my cat something.

I can't wait to read about the Christmas memory that you'll share. :) Before I go though, I asked our lovely co-host and sponsors what they love most about Christmas. Check out what they had to say.






Don't forget to link up below, then enter your link in the Rafflecopter form for 10 more entries to win $60 in Paypal cash or a voucher from either Amazon or Modcloth! You can get 5 more entries for tweeting about the Christmas Spectacular too.

Christmas Spectacular


take care,



4 comments:

  1. Amanda Papenfus Eatherly12 December 2013 at 12:25

    Aww that's sweet that your boyfriend got something for your cat. Thanks for hosting, and thanks for the shout out :) You know it's funny I didn't sign up to cohost because I didn't think I'd have time to do all of them, and so far I haven't missed one. Maybe next time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh yeah! You were more on the ball than I was :P You should totally co-host next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda Papenfus Eatherly14 December 2013 at 02:44

    ;) Perhaps I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's so cute! I want to get presents for our cats too but I know I'll get a huge scolding from my mother. How old am I again? >_<

    ReplyDelete