Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Christmas Spectacular: All I Want For Christmas


Whoops! Sorry I'm late today! My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Also, before I get into today's post, I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to you. Yes, you! For participating in the Christmas Spectacular in any possible way - whether you only read this post; or you've participated and wrote your own; linked up; shared the event with your friends; whatever it is, thank you for sharing the love! I promise I'll eventually answer your comments and return owed visits and follows. Please bear with me. Work is trying to eat me alive busy for me at the moment.

So how are you going with your Christmas shopping? Started yet? Finished already? I hope you're not stuck for ideas. But if you are, I hope my wishlist here will inspire you.


Clockwise from top right corner:

Courtney Stripe Scarf from Cotton On: How cute is this scarf? Not too sure why it says it's neon coloured on the page, looks more pastel to me. I just love the colours. It looks light and summery too.

Tea Metallic Gold Sandal from Cotton On: I've had one of these before, and they were the bomb. So comfortable. I have other plans for these though when I get my hands on them. I saw this cool upcycle project on Pinterest that I want to try. 

Fuschia Leather Travel Doc Wallet from Kikki-K: this one's a bit unusual for me. I rarely go for really bright colours. It just looks so gorgeous though!

Goals Journal from Kikki-K: I love the journal series that Kikki-K has. I'm currently doing the Happiness one, and I've seen such a big improvement in me for the past month.

Coachella Cross Body Bag from Cotton On: I've been trying to find a cross body bag that's not too small, not too big. This one's a bit tricky, since the site doesn't specify the size. But I just like how simple it looks.

Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh: Please tell me you've heard of Hyperbole and a Half. If you haven't, go there. Today. Now. Do it. I cannot wait to get my mitts on this little gem of a book!

Fuschia Kontor Rollerball Pen from Kikki-K: Again, another rarity for me. I prefer my pens with clicky tops. But surely you can't blame me for going all matchy-matchy with the travel wallet? :)

1,000 Places To See Before You Die by Patricia Schultz: I find the title macabre, but I would love to see which places they suggest, especially the ones for the USA and Europe.

What are you wishing for this Christmas? Are they mostly material things? Or are they experiences?

Don't forget to link up below, then enter your link in the Rafflecopter form for 10 more entries to win $60 in Paypal cash or a voucher from either Amazon or Modcloth! You can get 5 more entries for tweeting about the Christmas Spectacular too.

Christmas Spectacular


take care,



14 comments:

  1. I love the journal! Maybe I will get that as a gift to myself after Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Papenfus Eatherly4 December 2013 at 21:10

    I like the idea of the goals journals. Will have to check those out. I do like Hyperbole and a Half. I actually didn't do a wish list. Instead I decided to go with things I'm grateful already to have. But I do plan on doing a wishlist in a couple days of workout programs on my other blog, so I'll be back with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was pinning a wishlist onto pinterest.. but maybe i should blog it too! :) hope you get all you wish for this xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Coachella bag. Hope you get it for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1000 places to see before you die sounds interesting. Following from the blog link up.

    http://accordingtosd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Hyperbole & Half! And that bag would match my boots perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you read it? I can't wait to get my hands on that book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks SD :) yes I remember flicking through that book a few years ago, it looked really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Rosa! I'm crossing my fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you hun! I hope you do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved your ABC. It was very clever :) My bestfriend just told me she's gotten me the previous version of the goals journal, I'm so excited! I'm running a month long "New Year, New Me" blogging challenge, and even though I've already planned the topics, I'd love to compare them to what's written on the journal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know right! :D by the way, totally love your profile picture. Your hair looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda Papenfus Eatherly8 December 2013 at 13:47

    Thank you :) That's cool. That would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete