Sunday, 20 October 2013

What's In Your Bag?

I love bags. To some women it's shoes, for me, it's bags. Or books. But if we're talking fashion excess, it's definitely bags. I probably have about 30-odd bags at the moment. I don't even want to think of how many I've given away/sold/thrown out over the course of my life so far. We'd probably be looking around the high 100-something mark. That's why one of my goals before I turn 30 is to downsize my closet. But we'll look at that some other time.

I read in a magazine once that you can tell a lot about a person by their bag and what's inside it. Do you believe this? Well, here's my current bag, and what's inside.



I think my bags are generally mid to large sized. Compartments are a must! Though I still end up having to dig around the bottom for things sometimes. Not too sure what this says about me! Any guesses?

Thank you to Mary over at Secret Obsession. This post is courtesy of The October Daily Blogging Challenge!

Secret Obsession 


take care,

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice bag! :D I love that purse and notebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I love these posts!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I love seeing them in magazines. Always curious about what's in people's bags.


    lol poor Darth Vader needs a new cape though, it's unravelling!

    ReplyDelete