Wednesday, 23 October 2013

The One Where I Step It Up


Just a quick check in for this week! In case you weren't here last week, I talked about challenging myself to look less sausage-like in a dress I bought online. So far, so good. I think. According to the scales, I haven't lost any weight, but the dress actually feels better on. Still a bit of bulge here and there, but fingers crossed by Wednesday next week it's much better!

I've had the lovely Deanna over at The Book Lover's Attic checking up on me every few days to see if I'm still on the right track. Thanks so much Deanna! You're a star!

I need a little bit more help though. How do you keep yourself motivated? I'm finding it very hard to kick this laziness away.

take care,

2 comments:

  1. Something that has helped me in the past is hanging up the dress/bathing suit/whatever you want to fit into in a place where you see it often so you are reminded of it a lot. Or, I've never done this, but put a picture of a toned girl on your fridge/wherever you keep snacky foods to remind yourself to keep snacks healthy! Hope this helps :) Good luck with the rest of your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love those ideas! Will try them out. Thanks Samantha! :D

    ReplyDelete