Friday, 4 October 2013

Grab That App! Unstuck


You know how I started The Something New Challenge because I felt like I was stuck in a rut? I couldn't believe my lucky stars when I came across the app Unstuck this afternoon! I'm kind of kicking myself because this awesome app has been around since November 2011. Why did I just find out about it now???


What I love about it is its simplicity. By just asking you a few questions, it manages to get down to what's making you stuck - in whatever situation.

from the Unstuck app
from the Unstuck app
It doesn't take too long either. Once you finish answering the easy questions, the Unstuck app will give you a brief overview of how you're acting right now, and some tips on what you could do to move forward from it. Personally, I found the overview a bit superfluous, but it was comforting to know that there are other people out there who feel like I did, and it's always nice to get a bit of an insight into myself.

The part that I liked best were the tools.

from the Unstuck app
There are 11 tools to help you get through your "stuck" moments. I've only tried a few of them, but again, similar idea. Answer a few questions, and it'll get down to why you're behaving the way you are, and/or what you can do about it. It doesn't give any one single answer, but it helps you towards making some decisions.

Who should get this app? Indecisive people (like me!). Anyone who needs a little help with moving forward.
How much is it? Free!
iOS or Android? At the moment of writing, only on iOS 5.0 and higher.

Hope you guys liked that little review! The video is courtesy of vimeo.com.

take care,

2 comments:

  1. I NEED THIS!! both my boyfriend & I are terribly indecisive hah. Who would have thought they'd have an app for that problem?! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I was so stoked when I saw it. Pretty nifty little thing :)

    ReplyDelete