Saturday, 14 September 2013

To All My Single Ladies!

I was having a very bad day today. So I did something that I hadn't done in a long time. I prayed. Wait, don't go! This isn't a sermon. I just want to share the answer that I got. Well, granted it was via Facebook, but it was exactly what I needed to hear.

I hope this brings a bit of comfort to all the other single ladies out there.

Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize what a gold mine you are, doesn't mean you shine less.
Just because no one has been smart enough to figure out that you can't be topped, doesn't stop you from being the best.
Just because no one has come along to share your life, doesn't mean that day isn't coming.
Just because no one has made this race worthwhile, doesn't give you permission to stop running.
Just because no one has realized how much of an awesome woman you are, doesn't mean they can affect your femininity.
Just because no one has shown up who can love you on your level, doesn't mean you have to sink to theirs.
Just because you deserve the very best there is, doesn't mean that life is always fair.
Just because God is still preparing your king, doesn't mean that you're not already a Queen.
Just because your situation doesn't seem to be progressing right now, doesn't mean you need to change a thing.
Keep shining, keep running, keep hoping, and keep praying.
Keep being exactly what you already are... COMPLETE.
- T.D. Jakes

5 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful. I need to show some of my friends this..


    Hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jess :) I'm feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful words and so true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bailey @ Becoming Bailey9 October 2013 at 04:30

    This is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete