Wednesday, 25 September 2013

The Something New Challenge: The One Where I Try Running!


Hi everyone! Welcome to my very first post for The Something New Challenge! I'm so excited to see what new things I'll get into and learn about myself, I hope you are too.

My challenge this week is to take up running for an entire week. It's not something I usually do, I normally go for a walk or if I'm feeling a little more energetic, a sort of awkward jog. Which probably makes my jiggly bits jiggle more than if I just jogged naturally, but anyway... fingers crossed I don't kill myself before next week! This will help me get started for the fun run that I want to do next year before I turn 30.

If you've just heard about The Something New Challenge and would like to join, it's not too late! The link up is open right until 11:55p.m. NZST.

Oh, and the quote above is pinnable, just hover your cursor and a Pin-it button should appear in the middle.

Have a great week everyone!

take care,




4 comments:

  1. You got this girl! I am sure that if you just put your mind to it and don't think too much about how you might look while running, it will go great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your running Toni! I could never keep it up, so hopefully you will have more success! ~Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susanne! Day 2 and I feel like I'm gonna die! Haha... fingers crossed for a better run tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Deanna! You're such a sweetie :) Fingers crossed I finish 5 more!

    ReplyDelete