Wednesday, 11 September 2013

The One Where I Feel Like A Hypocrite, But You Get To Discover Some Cool Online Shops

Really? Straight after I write a post about paying off debt, today's topic for Blogtember is to share favourite online shops with our readers. I think I'm gonna cry!

Ok, I'll only mention three, so I won't be tempted to buy anything. Fingers crossed! Now, let's get started...



I have a thing for bags. I have a few of them. Okay, fine, I actually have too much. I don't know what it is, but I just can't help myself. At least I'm a little better with them now. I walk away and really think about it, give it at least over night before I commit. Most of the time, when I come back, I find that it wasn't as great as I thought it was. 
I snapped up this little beauty on the left from a Colette store in Australia after thinking about it for a few hours. Hey, I was on holiday! The picture doesn't do it any justice. I love this bag because it goes with everything!



2.) Modcloth
Modcloth stocks the cutest dresses ever! I always get a lot of compliments when I wear my Coach Tour Dress. They also sell a lot of nice bags, and cool gifty items.








3. ) Popcultcha
I have been to their store in Australia, and I swear, I wanted at least one thing off each shelf. They stock action figures, collectibles, plush toys... heaps of other cool stuff. I recently started a wishlist there. I'm trying not to buy anything unnecessary at the moment, so at least I have something to pull out when I get asked what I'd like for my birthday. Which is coming up in October. Can you practically see the grin on my face?

Also coming up in October, The Walking Dead season 4! My grin just got wider!




Sept. 11 Blogtember topic: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

Want to participate in Blogtember? Click on the button below!

3 comments:

  1. I'm always so tempted by Modcloth...but I can't buy clothing online...nothing ever fits right :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never shopped ay any of the stores you spotlighted. I will have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best online shop for games and toy is the pop culture superstore

    ReplyDelete