Sunday, 8 September 2013

Normal Sleeping Positions Are Overrated

I love looking in on Griffin when he's asleep. When he goes into a deep sleep, he gets pretty comfortable. Like, really, really comfortable. In the weirdest ways sometimes.


Sometimes, he goes into this one smack bang in the middle of the bed. Just before my bed time. You should hear the telling off I get for accidentally waking him up.

Then sometimes he goes into a flying ninja position.

Or his Firefox impersonation position.

 This one's a regular. It makes me wonder if my cat dreams of being part of a synchronised swimming team.

See what I mean?

 Words fail me.

But I wouldn't have this little bundle of fur any other way.

Does your furry friend do something similar?

5 comments:

  1. so, so cute!! One of my kitties always sleeps on her back. The other two are pretty normal most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it must be me Samantha. The cat I had before Griffin was like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! His first position reminds me of my aunts dachshunds! Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary :) you should post up some photos of your aunt's dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly I can't since were miles apart. I lived with them last summer and now im back home. Kinda miss them though. :D

    ReplyDelete