Sunday, 1 September 2013

Dreaming of Paris


I was on holiday in Europe six years ago. It was a crazy trip, 6 weeks to see 12 cities and towns. It was my first time in Europe and I wanted to see everything, so we tried to pack everything in with the time we had. Looking back, it was a bit of a silly idea.

I barely remember the Louvre. We basically whizzed past through it after we saw the Mona Lisa. There were also other exhibits that I wanted to go to, but we had planned on going somewhere else for the rest of the day.

Next time I'm in Paris, I'll definitely spend an entire day just soaking everything in at the Louvre.

Where would you go if you could be anywhere right now?

2 comments:

  1. So many places that I'd like to see, but today I think I'd like to visit Japan. I've never been there.

    Coincidentally, I will be in Paris in just over a month. I've been there before, but I'm stopping again for a few days on my way to the Frankfurt Book Fair. I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have so many places I'd love to see...and I think we all tend to try to pack too much into every vacation...if only we could pare it down and appreciate it all a little bit more. My top two dream destinations are Ireland and Morocco.

    ReplyDelete