Friday, 27 September 2013

Shine On Award!

Not the award picture, but
I liked this quote from Pinterest
The lovely Deanna at The Book Lover's Attic nominated me for the Shine On Award! Yay! Thank you Deanna!

Now, I'm supposed to share 7 things about me, but just to shake things up a little - I'll throw in one fake factoid. See if you can guess which one it is. There may even be a little prize in it for you. ;)

1. I had an article of mine published in an international magazine when I was 14 years old.
2. I used to do tae kwon do.
3. I used to write incredibly cheesy boyband fanfiction. Had a decent following though!
4. I have ranidaphobia (fear of frogs & toads).
5. In my native country, I'm part of a royal family.
6. I've gone swimming with dolphins, had a ride on an elephant and petted a white tiger.
7. I have had 2 near death experiences, and my mother nearly miscarried twice.
8. One of my favourite books ever is "The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Blue Bear" by Walter Moers. It starts off with a little blue baby bear, drifting in half a walnut shell in the sea, and he gets rescued by mini pirates. How can you not want to keep reading???

And now, I nominate the following fabulous bloggers for The Shine On Award! Go show these beautiful ladies some love because they are amazing!

Laura @ The Tiniest Happily Ever After

Samantha @ Where The Love Was Found

Susanne @ The Musing Blonde

Megan @ The Nerdy Girlie

BreAnna @ Peacoats & Plaid

Christina @ Polka Dot Heart

Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

The Shine On Award rules:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven, random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.

take care,



8 comments:

  1. aw, thank you for nominating me Toni! That is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're most welcome Susanne! You and your awesome blog deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again Honey! I am touched!


    I love your little facts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13 1/2 lives is my favorite book too!!!!! do you know how awesome it is to find someone who actually even knows this book exists?!?!? I love all of his stories and own them all.

    ReplyDelete