Saturday, 21 September 2013

Ready For Something New?

Don't you love my kindergarden art?!
I have a confession to make. My life has been in a bit of a rut for the past year. I was feeling a little stuck, and unsure of what to do next. I became apathetic. I didn't know what I wanted, so I settled for what was put in front of me.

It's time to change that. I'm going to make better use of my time, and start living my life again. Blogging has opened me up to so many inspiring stories, and it's made me take a really good look at my life. I want to go out there gain my confidence back. I want to find out what I want in my life. And to do that, I've got to try something new.

I hope you'll join me as I try to find out what I'm capable of! The Something New Challenge kicks off on Wednesday, September 25. You can click on the banner above or link for more info.

take care,

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! This challenge sounds like a lot of fun! I'll have to give it a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha! :) Hope you'll join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had more time to do these challenges, I'm looking froward to seeing what you come up :)

    ReplyDelete