Monday, 9 September 2013

Musing Mondays: Raising Steam!

This week's Musing Mondays: "What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!"

from wikipedia.org

Oh the shame. OH. THE. SHAME. News about this has been out since July this year, and I only just found out about it. And I call myself a Terry Pratchett fan! For shame!

Theatrics aside, I am so thrilled that the 40th Discworld book will soon be out in November. As the title and cover suggests, the book is about the arrival of the first steam locomotive in the city of Ankh Morpork. It may not sound terribly exciting, but with Pratchett's magical way with words and humour, I'm sure it'll be one cracker of a read.


Have you got a book that you're really looking forward to getting? What is it about?

Musing Mondays is a weekly book meme at Should Be Reading. Click on the button if you want to join and know more about it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't know there was a new book by Pratchett either. Here is my



    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting! Love the look of your blog...enjoy your upcoming book. Here's

    MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete