|image from balloons.co.uk|
I know it's silly, but the thought of turning 30 scares me. I know it's just another year, and that I'll feel no different on the day itself. I still feel like a little child pretending to be an adult. But shhh, that's our secret!
I had forgotten that I had written down a 30 before 30 list on the back of my journal a while back, and I was pleased to be able to cross off quite a few things from it when I went through it today.
2. Try a pint of Butterbeer.
4. Hold a red panda.
5. Lose the 10kgs I put on after a break up.
6. Go to Disneyland or Disneyworld.
7. See the Grand Canyons.
10. Try archery.
11. Go horseback riding.
17. Downsize my wardrobe to a normal size.
20. Go to the Gold Coast.
21. Participate every day in Photo A Day from October 18, 2013 - October 18, 2014.
22. Have 1,000 followers on my blog (aim high baby!).
23. Reach my savings goal.
24. Finally decide on where I want to be.
25. Volunteer at the SPCA.
26. Learn how to use my DSLR on manual mode.
28. Buy my first car.
29. Enter my first fun run.
30. Dye my hair red - if all else fails, I'm getting a wig.
Fingers crossed that I can get everything done off the list!
Have you got a 30 before 30 or something similar? And how do you feel about turning 30 (or whichever your next big milestone age is)?
I hope you guys are having a great week so far!