|A younger me. Not quite sure |
what's happening in this photo...
1. There is no need to polish off an entire king size chocolate block. There are better ways to make yourself feel better without making your hips wider.
2. Such as exercise. You may feel crappy about going, but once you’re on it and finished, you feel great. Do it. It’s good for you.
3. If a man makes you cry often in the beginning of a relationship, run. Keep running, and don’t look back.
4. No amount of material things will make you feel happy. The newest ‘must have’ will be old as soon as you have it, and you’ll always want something else instead.
5. Making fun of others so you can look witty and cool just makes you look shitty and cruel.
6. If your man puts his friends and hobbies before you, no amount of patience will ever make you first on his list.
7. And if he would rather point out how attractive other women are, rather than tell you how beautiful you are to him, leave. No man has the right to put you down and make you feel bad about yourself.
8. Do not settle. For anything.
9. Your life won’t change by chance. You need to make the changes happen.
10. If you have to ask him if he loves you, chances are he doesn’t.
11. If he’s into you, he’ll make sure you damn well know it.
12. Do not go shopping when you’re bored/lonely/angry/whatever other applicable emotion. There are lots of other things you can do without burying yourself in debt.
13. Only eat when you’re hungry, not because you’re bored.
14. Drink plenty of water.
15. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Others already are.
And the list still keeps growing...
Have you got any you'd like to share?