Sunday, 14 July 2013

I'm still alive!

I can practically see the tumbleweeds blowing past. Oh dear. Time to spruce up and give this little blog a good old clean.

Anyway, I have decided that I would like to keep "one chocolate box", however branch it out a little. It was originally supposed to be a personal blog, and I called it "one chocolate box" in the first place because it was supposed to have various content - book and movie reviews, recipes, rants, raves... basically whatever I felt like writing about or sharing. I started it off a couple of years ago with the book reviews, and I seemed to get stuck there for a while.

To kick off the rebirth of my blog, I'd like to share my entry for today's Photo A Day Challenge. Aptly enough, today's prompt is edible.


4 comments:

  1. Yay! You are back...I knew I was right to keep you in my feed reader!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, it's good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete