Saturday, 14 January 2012

please excuse me...

Comments are a bit messed up at the moment as I'm trying to fix my codes. As happy as I am that Blogger has introduced threaded comments, it's wreaking havoc on my blog design.

Here's what I've been doing for the past few minutes. Click on the image if you'd like to see:



Hopefully I can fix it. Otherwise, I may end up with a complete redesign. Or a brand new computer if I end up throwing this one out the window.

update: OH YEAH! I WIN!!! TAKE THAT BLOGGER!

Not the same design components as before for my comments (and for some reason it's messed up my post header too), but it'll have to do. Or else I'll run out of hair.

2 comments:

  1. I love the changes but sometimes when they change things it really annoys me! Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I know! I'm still stuck and I don't know how to fix it. :(

      Delete