1. Divergent by Veronica Roth - review coming. This one probably makes it to the top ten books I enjoyed this year (which I believe is the top ten topic in 2 weeks time). I would love to give this to my bestfriend Ridma. We tend to enjoy the same books, so I'm pretty sure a follow up dystopian book wouldn't go amiss. I introduced her to The Hunger Games and she was hooked!
2. Little Book of Calm by Paul Wilson - my mother has been a bit stressed out lately. I think this'll help.
3. O'Brien's Collecting Toy Cars & Trucks by Karen O'Brien - my mother's bestfriend has an INSANELY HUGE collection of die cast toy cars and scale trucks. Hundreds. Hundreds I tell you!
4. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand - unfortunately isn't out until next year. My friend Courtney has been dying to read the second book in the series.
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I want to give this to my friend Jade. She's introduced me to a few good series and I'd like to return the favour.
6. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness - book 2 of the All Souls Trilogy. I'd like to give this to Melissa over at Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf. Unfortunately, not out until July.
7. The Last Dragon Slayer by Jasper Fforde - I'd love to give this to Nancy over at Simple Clockwork. She recently blogged about liking dragons, and I've just finished reading this book. It was highly enjoyable. Jasper Fforde is a genius, and this one's going to be a series to boot!
8. City of Dreaming Books by Walter Moers - I want to give this to my friend Tyler because it's written by my most favourite author, and I think he might appreciate the wacky wonderfulness of it.
9. The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler - my grandpa enjoyed The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I think he might like this one too.
10. Harry Potter: Page to Screen by Bob McCabe - the thing is, every time I go Christmas shopping, I buy more stuff for me than presents. Guess who this one's for then?
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers will answer, and everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget on their post so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists!