Sunday, 25 December 2011

merry christmas everyone!

Santa wishes you a
Merry Christmas
from the Southern
Hemisphere!
Hello, hello... and a Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you're all having/about to have/have had (time zones aye?) a fantastic time with your family/friends/your lover/your lovers?/your pet(s)/a bottle of wine (encircle as appropriate). 

I hope that you all have received what you've asked for this Christmas, be it the coolest e-reader you wanted, a peaceful dinner with your family or a kiss under the mistletoe. I also hope that you didn't get just material things, but lots of love, kindness, laughter and joy from your loved ones, or even strangers.

I sure did... well, except for the kiss under the mistletoe. But hey, can't complain, can't complain. :)

As a side note, I'd like to thank my Broke and Bookish Secret Santa. You totally rock! If anyone knows an Orlagh from Australia, I'd love to get in touch with her!


I also wanted to say a big thank you to Melissa. She's such a doll. Go check out her blog and say hi to her.

Again, Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Toni! Hope you've had a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!! And great books from your Santa!!!! Enjoy!! xoxo

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni, I'm Orlagh! I'm so glad that you liked your present! The Iron King is a great book, I really enjoyed it. I've yet to read 'Crossed', you'll have to let me know how it is. Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a fantastic New Year in 2012! xx

    ReplyDelete