Saturday, 31 December 2011

2012 reading challenges

Well hello everyone! It's a very wet New Year's Eve here in New Zealand at the moment, but hopefully it'll clear up so we can have fireworks later tonight! *fingers crossed* Anyway, I'd like to wish you all...


a very Happy New Year! Bring on 2012! Yay!!!!!

So, while most of the people in the world have been thinking of their new year resolution/s, I was being true to my very nerdy self. For the past couple of days I've been thinking of what to read next year. Losing a bit of weight and dyeing my hair red did come across my mind, but then I started playing around with my e-reader and next thing I knew, I'd added a gazillion books on to my to-read list on goodreads.com.

If you're interested in looking at the books I'll be reading next year (and I'm sure there'll be more than what's listed there), click here.

But before I go, I'd like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Eustacia @ Inside the mind of a Bibliophile for my second Versatile Blogger Award! 2 awards in less than 3 months! Thank you so much! I'll blog more about it later, I promise.

Until then, see you guys next year. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for including STORYBOUND on your list! Happy New Year!

    P.S. WOLF HALL is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, looking forward to visiting your blog in 2012 :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, looking forward to visiting your blog in 2012 :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Toni! I love the new design, looks very smart.
    Also a big Jasper Fforde fan here! Look forward to visiting more this year!
    Lindsay x

    ReplyDelete