Sunday, 23 October 2011

shameless plugging.

I have spent the past four days on things relating to my favourite book of the year - The Night Circus. I know there's still 2 more months to go, but I highly doubt that any other book coming out this year will, for lack of a better term, rock my world. Erin Morgenstern's book has consumed and inspired me so much, I have even considered writing fiction again. I used to write for a few years, and stopped due to cowardice. Criticism was something I could not take. And that fear has haunted me every time I tried to sit down and write again.


But I'm deviating from the main point. This is what I have been busy with:




Please do let me know your thoughts on the design, and suggestions for possible content. I know it doens't really have anything in it, though I do have some things up my sleeve. But I thought I could just keep building on it and open it as it is, just as Celia and Marco kept adding wonders to the circus. And I would be most grateful if you could help spread the word to the other reveurs (dreamers).


Thank you. And yes, I will be reviewing the book. I'm guessing it may take me some time, as I want to give an honest and fair review, despite my bias towards the book.

8 comments:

  1. You do need to get some sleep lol!
    Any thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *and
    Geez, I think I need to get some sleep too, I can't even type anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great logo! Your new site is pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the design.

    I'm just doing my part for the struggling economy. Tempting people to buy and eat more candy!

    Caren

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the whole lay-out and the harmonious mix of colors. maybe a character analysis on The Night Circus? i'm following the new site; your blog post has me intrigued. i very much look forward to your review on book.

    Nancy @ Simple Clockwork

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new site...the layout is so clean yet bold at the same time...wonderful feel!!!

    PS I see that you are reading A Discovery of Witches!! I loved that book!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand your fascination with The Night Circus Toni! I haven't even started it yet but I know that I will simply love it. And your post has made me want to read it even more now!

    I'm loving your blog by the way - I love the template, the name, your taste in books, it's all wonderful! Definitely one of my favourites.

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete