Please excuse my absence, as I've been off gallivanting in the big smoke, celebrating (and commiserating a little bit) my coming 27th birthday. So it was certainly a treat to come back and see that the lovely Amy has bestowed upon me the Versatile Blogger Award!
I'm so stoked! Considering that my blog is only 16 days old and I've only done barely a handful of reviews, this seems like a good indication that I'm on the right track. Thanks so much Amy!
So, here is how the Versatile Blogger Award works:
And so, here are my 7 random facts:
1. I have ranidaphobia.
2. The only reason I would ever go back to Hamburg is to stalk Walter Moers.
3. I wrote my first short story when I was 8. I wonder where my grandma put it.
4. I named my pet shih-tzu Alps because it was the name of my favourite restaurant. I was 3 years old.
5. Give me chocolate and everything will be forgiven. Well, almost everything.
6. I had my first kiss when I was 18.
7. I have a cat named Boots. She is the cutest thing in the world.
And my 5 other bloggers:
Many thanks for the lovely comments and suggestions everyone, and thank you again Amy! <3