Tuesday, 18 October 2011

oh wow! thank you.

Please excuse my absence, as I've been off gallivanting in the big smoke, celebrating (and commiserating a little bit) my coming 27th birthday. So it was certainly a treat to come back and see that the lovely Amy has bestowed upon me the Versatile Blogger Award!



I'm so stoked! Considering that my blog is only 16 days old and I've only done barely a handful of reviews, this seems like a good indication that I'm on the right track. Thanks so much Amy!


So, here is how the Versatile Blogger Award works:
  • Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (please click on their names above to check out their blogs).
  • Share seven random facts about yourself.
  • Spread the love! Pass the award on to five other bloggers. Make sure to contact and congratulate them!

And so, here are my 7 random facts:
1. I have ranidaphobia.
2. The only reason I would ever go back to Hamburg is to stalk Walter Moers.
3. I wrote my first short story when I was 8. I wonder where my grandma put it.
4. I named my pet shih-tzu Alps because it was the name of my favourite restaurant. I was 3 years old.
5. Give me chocolate and everything will be forgiven. Well, almost everything.
6. I had my first kiss when I was 18.
7. I have a cat named Boots. She is the cutest thing in the world.

And my 5 other bloggers:

Many thanks for the lovely comments and suggestions everyone, and thank you again Amy! <3

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! (I had to look up ranidaphoia! lol)I can't wait to check out the other blogs you've named:) And thanks so much for including me...I feel so honored...my blog is so new too!!

    PS. You should put a picture of Boots on your blog...but then I tend to think that cats make everything better (kinda like chocolate!)

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Toni! I've just written a post about it and included a link to your site within the text! How exciting!

    Oh, and I'm with Melissa - I had to look up ranidaphboia as well!

    Megan @ Storybool Love Affair

    www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Toni! I also made a blog post about the award at my site and included a link to your blog. Selecting the five other bloggers to pass on the award took some time, as you, Melissa (@ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf) and Megan (@ Storybook Love Affair) are among the first few bloggers I immediately thought of giving the award to. Congratulations to you, too, Toni! I look forward to your future posts.

    Nancy @ Simple Clockwork
    www.nancycudis.com

    ReplyDelete