Sunday, 2 October 2011

Elusive Inspiration

As spring slowly bats away at the remnants of winter’s icy fingers, my mind starts to stir from its own hibernation. Sluggish as it is, the corner that bottles creativity looks forward to being kept busy over the summer months. So many possibilities for projects under the sun!


I once had a summer filled with bolts of cloth, thread and needle. The next one produced sumptuous scents wafting through the kitchen, countless iced cupcakes and warm melt-in-your-mouth cookies. The other a vast sea of text and characters that I felt were real enough to exist.
However, I’m a little stumped for inspiration at the moment, and have taken to trawling the internet for ideas. Still nothing catching my fancy. Any suggestions for a new project? Also, what do you draw inspiration from? Sources would be thoroughly appreciated, if applicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment